● Carduus Marianus 10%
● Chelidonium Majus 2%
● Andrographis Paniculate 5%
● Hydrastis Canadensis 1%
● Podophylum Peltatum 1%
● Ipecacuanha 1%
● Acidum Citricum 1x 5%
● Excipients Q. S. Alcohol Content 11.5% V/V
● Has direct action on the liver and portal system
● Stimulates liver functions indicated in fatty liver and sluggish liver
● Useful as supportive therapy in hepatocellular jaundice and toxic liver damage
● Also useful in infantile jaundice indicated in liver problems due to alcohol abuse
● Improves digestion
● Controls nausea and vomiting
Direction for Use:
● 1-2 teaspoon thrice daily. As the symptoms improve, it can be reduced to 1-2 teaspoon twice daily. It is well-tolerated drug and can be used for prolonged periods.
● Children should be given half the adult dose. It contains syrup and care should be taken regarding dose and duration in diabetes
Retun and Replace
We at HomeoSparsh.com take great care in packaging and shipping our products using high grade wrapping and boxing material, there are certain times when shipping damages do happen.
In the highly unlikely event of you receiving a defective or damaged shipment, all you need to do is send us the pictures of the following within 3 calendar days of receiving your order. Eg., If you receive the order on 8th of January you should raise a return request not later than 10th of January
a) Original invoice in the packaging (it has the order id)
b) Shipping label (it has the shipping tracking id)
c) Original packaging wrap and the box (this gives us insight into what might have gone wrong)
d) The damaged or defective product that you received, clearly showing the label of the product and the damage
You can send us the above information to support@HomeoSparsh.com .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.