A species of flowering plant called Guelder-Rose
- Reduces the dysmenorrhoea or painful periods preventing daily chore with crampy pain that passes from back to front in the lower part of the abdomen and goes up to the thighs
- Helps to prevent Miscarriage or abortions
- Reduces abdominal pains and leg cramps in pregnant woman
Directions For Use
As prescribed by physician. It can be taken along with allopathy medicines.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine
Retun and Replace
We at HomeoSparsh.com take great care in packaging and shipping our products using high grade wrapping and boxing material, there are certain times when shipping damages do happen.
In the highly unlikely event of you receiving a defective or damaged shipment, all you need to do is send us the pictures of the following within 3 calendar days of receiving your order. Eg., If you receive the order on 8th of January you should raise a return request not later than 10th of January
a) Original invoice in the packaging (it has the order id)
b) Shipping label (it has the shipping tracking id)
c) Original packaging wrap and the box (this gives us insight into what might have gone wrong)
d) The damaged or defective product that you received, clearly showing the label of the product and the damage
You can send us the above information to support@HomeoSparsh.com .
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.